Practising with online video role plays
With TrainTool, students practice communication skills in online video role plays. Used by teachers in all types of vocational education and at universities.
79% of students report that they are content using TrainTool.
TrainTool continues to develop. New features are added continuously both for students and behind the scenes.
- With video or audio only
- Direct feedback from Alix, our AI coach
- Feedback from fellow students and/or the teacher
- Cases can be customised per programme
- Multiple choice exercises
- Maintenance through refresher exercises
- Self-assessment and/or teacher assessment
- Assessment by Alix
- Feedback per exercise, skill and overall
- Benchmark scores: comparison with other classes or groups of students
- Certificate for the student after completion of the programme
- Monitoring student progress
- Student satisfaction
- Insight into peer feedback exchanged between students
- Scores per competence
- Scheduling of exercises to be aligned with the course
- Mandatory sequence of components
- Reminders and notifications for students
- Work with administrator and coach roles: the administrator can adjust content and planning, coaches can monitor progress and provide feedback.
- Custom e-mails